Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 5, 2012

Today I was wake up at half past six . I was still very sleepy and tired
Ill : adj đau ốm (britain)=sick : adj đau ốm (American)
At that time,  my wife was cooking breakfast. The breakfast has smelt very fragrant.
Fragrant = sweet-smelling = thơm
The smell of food makes me hungry ( I was the smell of food makes hungry)
I approached her to see what she was cooking (I come close to her to see what she was cooking) . She fried eggs.
 Then I went to the bathroom  and cleaned my teeth.

We had breakfast at twenty to seven hours.  My wife’s cooking skill is number-one.
We leaved us home to go to the office at seven o’clock . My wife didn’t forget to take out garbage
After that,  I carried my wife to the bus station. The bus of my wife’s company stop at the rear gate of National university
This morning today , It rains small . My wife advise me bring raincoat but i had forgotten it . I arrived my office at eight o’clock , and start to workday

Now, I have the break time and I am writing my blog
I will finish work at seventeen o’clock . I am going to restaurant with Cuong Phot when time is up . Cuong Phot is my friend of univesity . He was called me to make an appointment yesterday .

Khác nhau giữa Like và AS Cơ bản của sự khác nhau là :Like + cụm từ As + mệnh đề
I hate animals
like dogs : tôi ghét những con vật như chó
Do it
as I have told you : hãy làm như tôi đã bảo
Tuy nhiên có một số trường hợp as cũng đi với cụm từ mà không phải là mệnh đề .Khi ấy ta phải dịch theo nghĩa :
As : có nghĩa là thực sự là như vậyLike : giống như vậy chứ không phải thật sự là như vậy
He climbed
like a monkey : anh ta leo như khỉ => giống như khỉ thôi chứ thực sự anh ta đâu phải là khỉ !
He worked as a doctor in this hospital : anh ta làm bác sĩ trong bệnh viện này => làm bác sĩ thật chứ không phải giả bộ .
The little girl looked after her mother
like a nurse : cô bé chăm sóc mẹ nó như là một y tá => cung cách ,cách thức giống như y tá thôi chứ thực sự nó không phải là y tá .
Một số thành ngữ khác cần học thuộc :
Look like : trông giống như Sound like : nghe có vẽ như As usual : như lệ thườngWork as + nghề : làm nghề ..Be used as ... :được sử dụng làm....Such as : như là

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét