Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 5, 2012

Saturday 26-5-2012

Saturday 26-5-2012
Today, I had a bad day. I woke up at half past six . Then went to the bathroom washing myself .
I used the bathroom too long time therefore My wife was angry to me . At twenty to seven o'clock we had breakfast and ate very hurry .

We arrived the bus station in the rear gate of National University late just a minute . I drove to run after the bus and caught up it on crossroad of Hoang Quoc Viet street when it stopped traffic lamp. My wife went to on the bus then I came back to go for work .

Morning of saturday very busy . The start of the work-day is a hard case . I forgot inspection careful around a car of customer. Therefore I didn't see the dent . When the customer saw the dent in the fender , he almost was on the rampage . I had really hard to get him calmed down.

Now i am having a case . the customer bring their car to garage to check their car appear engine lamp But the mechanic-diagnosis of Nissan Ha Dong has taken out in to check other customer's car He seems not pleasure . If he hadn't been to wait to be repair, he would have been pleasure

I am going home after work , I haven't visited my mother a long time , Could be she remember us very much . I have finished the first week in the new company . It is the week not bad but not good.
I have been under pressure very much . But the problem this is not impossible get over .

check (v) - inspection (n) - kiểm tra  
Could be = Perhaps = maybe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét