Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 5, 2012

lesson 2

Today is Thusday, Twenty four, May, Two thousand and twelve.
We start to learn analysis a sentence which writes by English. 
Their parent always advise them to turn early. 
Grammar forms
Structural : advise somebody (not) to do something - khuyên bảo ai nên (không nên ) làm gì đó
                (to be) advising somebody (not) to do something - Đang khuyên bảo ai nên ( không nên ) làm gì đó

Example : My mother advise me to work hard every time
                My Boss advise me no to think so much money
                My wife advise me to go home when my working time is up < Working time is up! Let go home >
                Chinh advise litter brother of him to continue going to unversity
                I advise my customers to maintenance their car that is my occupation
(work : làm việc / job : công việc / career : sự nghiệp / occupation : nghề nghiệp )
                My wife's mother advise my wife's brother not to married too late
Discrimination confused words
advise (v) - advice (n)
                Everyone advise me to stop smoking
                It rains this morning , my wife has advised me to bring raincoat, but i have forgotten it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét