Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 6, 2012

My Home

Today I tell you about my family . We live on a three-floor house in Vinh Phuc , we have just finished to build it about six months . My home has six persons . The fist person I want to tell you is Grandmother . Although she is 85 years old but her health and mind has still very well . Every day she walks around the park near our home. I hope that she is alway healthy and living with ours . The second person I want to tell you is My mother  . She was born in 1964 . She works as nurse in Binh Xuyen hospital . She has worked this hospital about 25 years and going to retired after two years . After retirement she would stay home with babies for us .
I have got married seven months. Both of I and my wife went to same class when we were student in high school . In this time my wife was a star in high school .When the fist time I saw her , I knew that you are the girl of my life . Now we are living in a small flat in Xuan Thuy . My wife works as purchaser in ToTo Viet Nam . This company produce sanitary ware . My wife has worked there for two years .
The next person I want to tell you is my younger sister . Her name is Loan . She is 23 years old and worked as accountant in a company construction . She has just married for two months and living near around the house which i had hired . We usually meet each other in our free time . In that time we usually drink beer and eat the food which we have brought from our home
Dai is husband of my younger sister.  They went to the same class when they were student of Academy of Financial . He has just graduated and looking for his career.
The last person I want to tell you is me . I work as engineer mechanical automatic in Nissan Ha Dong . In there , we repair cars of customer and bring to them satisfaction .
After all,  I want tell you one thing that I have a happy family and I find in it the pleasure , happiness and it is the whole of world of mine

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét