Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 6, 2012

My Hobbies

Today I tell you about my hobbies . When I was a child , I played computer games very much . At that time I usually played Contra , Short Rambo and Tacken III . The kind of this games are the kind of fighting on street . My friends and I often played together after class . We often played about an hour then stopping and go to home . I usually was reproved  by my mother because I go home late .
When I was student of University , I left my home and arrived to live in Ha Noi. My room in University has eight members . We usually play computer game with each other. A game we usually playing is Dota Allstar . This game tell about the war of Human race and Nighteft race with Orc race and Undead  race . We control a commander in the game . The commander have some special skill , we use this skills for killing the commanders of others . “Creep” is soldiers in the game . They automatically kill   other's Creep .
The map of game have three port for Creep moves to attack enemy and to defend allies. The gamers use their commander to support Creep and attacking their enemy. The game is end when one out of two kill a soul beneath a legend tree which it have protected very stringent by others player.
The commander I like is Axe . This is a legendary warrior , he have a set of skills very dangerous . He can block a line of enemy troops alone . He has a ultimate skill which it have most damage . I practice playing this character so many times . Now , I usually win the battle when i use him . He is truly warrior perfect.
Playing game computer helped me refresh my mind in break time . It helps my brain working well. I am truly comfortable when I hold mouses computer to play game . However You shouldn’t  like me . Because I like playing computer game very much , I must graduate  latest in my class in University.
At last I want to tell you one thing . Although your hobbies is good or bad , it is your hobbies therefore you should like it more and more

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét